Books with Pictures
Pathetic Geek Stories is my all-time favorite comic. It used to appear in The Onion, but then moved to its own on-line site. Unfortunately, they don't post much these days and I've read all of them, but sometimes when I need a break at work I read some old favorites again from the archives.
I've been reading graphic novels ( or comic books) lately. I know a guy who contributed to True Porn 2, which was a pretty racy comic, but otherwise quite good. I've also been reading the work of Jeffrey Brown, who has really sweet yet sad little stories. Dykes to Watch out For isn't too bad either.
I've always wanted to contribute to Pathetic Geek Stories, because I'm sure I've got loads of material from my past. Once I get a few in mind I'll share them. Does anyone else know of any good comics?


2 Comments:
Happy Birthday!
Time for you to leave another post, McDeath...Don't keep me waiting.
A
Post a Comment
<< Home