The Real Nancy Drew - Super Sleuth

WWND: What Would Nancy Do?

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Alive

I've been dead on this here blog for some time. It is a Saturday morning and I just figured what the hell, why not rise and be seen. My hubby always calls me "The Muffin" and says when I get up in the morning "the Muffin's up!" which usually gets a grumpy smile out of me as I make my way to the tea kettle to get the coffee going. We were talking about that while camping with friends on Mt. Hood last weekend (beautiful, lake, lots o mosquito) and the next day friend one got it mixed up and exclaimed "The Muffin has RISEN!" as I emerged from the tent, heading directly toward camp stove to get coffee going. It was a minor change that I have embraced, and while it's not easily chanted in the morning, I often use it myself when I emerge from the couch after a long rest and must get back to work of some sort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home